MSRLM Recruitment 2014, MSRLM Jobs
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission MSRLM Jobs 2013, Managerial Positions on District and Block Level, Apply Online
The company has announced the recruitment of Managerial Positions on District and Block Level. Candidate may apply latest by 28-05-2013.
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission (MSRLM) Job Details:
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following vacancies:
A. District Level Positions
1. District Mission Manager - 10 Posts
2. District Manager Livelihoods (Farm) - 10 Posts
3. District Manager Livelihoods (Non-Farm) - 10 Posts
4. District Manager Capacity Building - 10 Posts
5. District Manager Social Inclusion & Institution Building - 10 Posts
6. District Manager Monitoring & Evaluation - 10 Posts
7. District Manager Management Information System (MIS) - 10 Posts
8. District Manager Financial Inclusion - 10 Posts
9. District Manager Knowledge Management - 10 Posts
10. District Manager Marketing - 10 Posts
11. District Manager Jobs Placement and Skill Development - 10 Posts
12. Office Superintendent & District Manager - Procurement - 10 Posts
B. Block Level Positions
13. Block Mission Manager - 30 Posts
14. Block Manager Livelihoods - 30 Posts
15. Block Manager Capacity Building - 30 Posts
16. Block Manager Social Inclusion & Institution Building - 30 Posts
17. Block Manager Management Information System (MIS) & Monitoring & Evaluation - 30 Posts
18. Block Manager Financial Inclusion - 30 Posts
C. Sub Block Level (Zilla Parishad Constituency Level) Positions
19. Cluster Coordinator - 138 Posts
Qualification: Candidates from Maharashtra State Services/ Banking institutions/ Government departments must possess PG degree or diploma in any discipline or and candidates from open market must have MCA or MBA (Systems) or MBA (IT) or Information Technology or PG in Statistics or Rural Development or Rural Management or Agri business management or Economics PGDCA or M. Sc.-IT or PG degree/diploma completed in Business Administration or social work or Development studies or Economics or Sociology or Anthropology or Engineering or rural development or Rural management or Entrepreneurship Development or Commerce or ICWA or CA or Business Administration or MBA - Finance or Procurement or supply chain Management from a recognised university with minimum 6 years of experience in Rural Development/Social Mobilisation/Poverty alleviation/Livelihoods promotion programmes for Various District Level and Block Level Posts and PG degree/diploma in social work or rural development or Rural management or Development studies or gender related courses or women studies or sociology, or anthropology, or economics or agriculture or forestry or Fisheries or horticulture or Veterinary Science or Dairy Management or Natural Resource Management from recognised university with relevant work experience for Cluster Coordinator Posts. For post wise qualification details please check Job Notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age for Government Employees must be below 50 years and for Open market candidates it must be below 40 years as on 01-04-2013 where as for Cluster Coordinator Posts candidates age must not exceed 33 years for General/Open category as on 01-04-2013. Relaxation in Age will be extended as per rules.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates must apply online before 28-05-2013 on www.jobs.msrlm.org. Names of the shortlisted candidates will be published on the same website. For more details please check Job Notification.
Apply Before : 28-05-2013
Click here for Job Notification and Online Application Form
Below given job is available in Mumbai (Maharashtra).
C/o Office 101, 102, Monarch Plaza,
Plot No 56, Sector 11,
Belapur, Navi mumbai,
India - 400614
Share MSRLM Recruitment 2014 Page with your friends